This is such a quick, easy recipe. The smoked paprika in the sauce gives it a lovely flavour. @merchantgourmet cooked puy lentil pouches are really convenient and cut the cooking time considerably.
Cajun Cod with Puy Lentils
1 red onion, diced
2 tbsp olive oil
2 cloves garlic, crushed
150ml vegetable stock
5 sundried tomatoes, chopped
1 tsp smoked paprika
1 pouch @merchantgourmet cooked puy lentils
2 400ml tins chopped tomatoes
4 fresh cod fillets
1. Fry the onion in the oil until softened.
2. Season and add the garlic, fry gently for a further minute.
3. Pour over the stock and simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Stir in both the tinned and sundried tomatoes, paprika and puy lentils.
5. Place the cod fillets on top and season.
6. Cover and cook on a low simmer for 15-20 minutes.
7. Check the cod is cooked through and serve.